About - BANK - Probationary Officer
Part I – Objective Test
English Language: The questions in this section will be from following topics:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spotting Error
General Awareness, Marketing & Computer:
- Banking Awareness – Types of Account, Modes of Payment, Different types of Banks, Money Market, Capital Market, Banking History, RBI & History of RBI, Basel Norms.
- Current Affairs – RBI in news, International, National, Summits, Awards & Honours, Sports, Science & Technology, Defence, Appointments, Obituary, Schemes.
- Static GK – Rivers, Dams, Festivals, Organization – Headquarter, Country – Capital – Currency, Sports Terms, Award – Fields.
- Economy Related Questions – GDP, National Income, Budget, FDI, GST.
- Marketing – The list of topics under marketing are
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing segmentation
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Mix
- Developing Stage of Organization
- Promotion – Brand Value, Advertising
- Product Life Cycle
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of Marketing
- Computer: The list of topics under computer are:
- Basic of Computer
- Operating System
- Input output devices
- MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- History of computer & generations
- Android and IOS (Apple)
Data Analysis & Interpretation: This section has questions mainly from Data Interpretation. The various questions include:
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Tabulation, Mixed Graph, Caselet
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutations & Combination
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
Reasoning Ability: The Reasoning Questions asked in the Main Examination are of Advanced level i.e. Statement based questions are asked in large number. Thus the questions asked are from following topics
- Input Output
- Seating Arrangement – Linear/ Circular
- Statement Based Questions – Arguments, Course of Action, Inference, Assumptions, Reasons, Cause & Effect
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
Part –II Descriptive Test
The topic for Essay writing is mainly based on the current Socio – Economic issue, Economic Issue.
And for Letter Writing topic can be Business letter, Personal Letter, Complaint Letter etc.